Birthing a baby is one of the most transformative events in the cycle of life, and having a doula by your side could make all the difference to how you welcome your baby into this world. Through my professional pre and post natal Doula services, I teach you how to:
- Access the wisdom within yourself; tapping into that primal instinct that shows up for us when we get out of our heads, and into our hearts, and trust or bodies completely.
- Discover empowerment and stillness within the birth journey, and
- Find focus, freedom and purpose to welcome your baby into this world with informed choice.
I aim to offer Doula services that are financially accessible to ALL families so payment plans are available.
If your needs are not captured in my birth packages, please call me to discuss how I might be able to tailor a service to your specific needs.
1) Wholly Nourished
Includes: Full labour support at home and at Hospital. Three pre and post natal appointments (3 hours each) purposeful birth education and debrief. Two pamper sessions of your choice. Complimentary 3 hour Childcare session within the first three months after birth.
2) Home is Where the Heart is: Homebirth Doula support with independent midwife
Includes: Full labour support plus Two pre and post natal appointments (3 hours each), debrief, choice of birth education or pamper session plus complimentary 3 hour Childcare Session within the first three months after birth.
3) Mother Me: Doula birth support
Includes: Full labour support plus One pre and post natal appointment (3 hours each). Purposeful Birth education, planning, debrief and pampering support.
4) Hypnobirth – the Mongan Method: Childbirth Preparation Program
$650 – $950
Includes: 5 x 2 1/2 Birth preparation sessions either in a group with other couples or one on one offered in your home.
Specific education that includes hypnosis tools to minimise fear, anxiety and perception of pain, breathing and acupressure techniques, reboso and so much more… all to assist couples in achieving calm, empowered birth with minimal intervention.
5) Pregnancy Support or Post Natal sessions
$250 ( minimum 3 hours)
Purposeful birth education and planning. Partner support. Massage techniques, debrief, birth positions, and breathwork.
6) Mother Doula by my side post natal care
3 hours minimum
Includes: Emotional support, feeding and settling baby. Light housecleaning duties such as vacuuming, washing up, hanging washing, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, sweeping, mopping, running errands, caring for baby and/or siblings while you sleep, shower, bathe or enjoy a pamper session e.g. massage or haircut.
T: 0402 078 003