Birthing a baby is one of the most transformative events in the cycle of life, and having a doula by your side could make all the difference to how you welcome your baby into this world. Through my professional pre and post natal Doula services, I offer tools to:
- Access your inner wisdom , tapping into that primal instinct that shows up for you when you get out of head, into your heart and trust your body completely.
- Establish connection and bond with your baby through many techniques such as Baby massage.
- Transition into parenthood with practical skills to feel confident, not alone and not scared of what lies ahead.
- Continue to maintain a strong relationship with your partner before, during birth and beyond.
- Ensure that your mental, emotional and physical needs are met.
- Equip your partner with useful skills to support you fully engage with you through your birth.
- Encourage you to find focus, freedom and purpose in your body to welcome your baby into this world.
- Inform you and your partner about your choices in birth and advocate for you if navigating the Hospital system.
I aim to offer Doula services that are financially accessible to ALL families so payment plans are available.
If your needs are not captured in my birth packages, please call me to discuss how I might be able to tailor a service to your specific needs.
1) Wholly Nourished
Includes: Full labour support at home and at Hospital.
Three pre and post natal appointments (3 hours each)
Purposeful birth education and debrief.
Two pamper sessions of your choice.
Complimentary 3 hour Childcare session within the first three months after birth.
2) Home is Where the Heart is: Homebirth Doula support with independent midwife
Includes: Full labour support plus
Two pre and post natal appointments (3 hours each) including debrief
Choice of birth education OR pamper session plus
Complimentary 3 hour Childcare Session within the first three months after birth.
3) Mother Me: Doula birth support
Includes: Full labour support plus
One pre and post natal appointment (3 hours each).
Purposeful Birth education, birth planning, debrief and pampering support.
4) Hypnobirth – the Mongan Method: Childbirth Preparation Program
Includes: 5 x 2 1/2 Birth preparation sessions either in a group with other couples or one on one offered in your home.
Specific education that includes hypnosis tools to minimise fear, anxiety and perception of pain, breathing and acupressure techniques, reboso and so much more… all to assist couples in achieving calm, empowered birth with minimal intervention.
5) Pregnancy Support sessions – (minimum 3 hours)
Includes: Purposeful birth education and planning. Partner support. Massage techniques, debrief, birth positions, and breathwork.
6) Mother Doula by my side – Post natal care (minimum 3 hours)
Includes: Emotional support, feeding and settling baby. Light housecleaning duties such as vacuuming, washing up, hanging washing, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, sweeping, mopping, running errands, caring for baby and/or siblings while you sleep, shower, bathe or enjoy a pamper session e.g. massage or haircut.
7) Baby Yoga and Massage classes
Includes: 1 hour sessions for 4 weeks ( 1 hour long) either in a play group setting with other parents OR one on one offered in your home.
Specific education that includes teaching you about the benefits of baby massage and yoga techniques, bonding aspects, therapeutic uses and a wonderful opportunity to connect with your baby in a very loving way, increasing your knowledge in reading their cues, rather than being absorbed in the daily routine of caring for them.